- Last Updated: Monday, 08 February 2016 08:57
- Published: Friday, 06 November 2009 14:07
- Written by admin
How Much Does It Cost?
All rates are per annum.
- Adult - £34
- Junior (under 18) - £20
- Family Member - £101
- Associate Member - £172
- Group Membership (subject to committee approval) - 1 adult + n x £10.
- Non-BCU Member Levy - £2.503
1 Requires at least one full adult or junior member per household.
2 Resident more than 40 miles from the club site.
3 The BCU impose this on the club for all adult non-BCU members; unfortunately we have to pass on the extra cost.
To join the club please go to our WebCollect membership page.
Equipment and Session Rates
|Session + Equipment Hire||£2||£4|
|Session + Boat + Equipment||£4||£6|
- Equipment includes: paddle, buoyancy aid, helmet and spray deck.
- Guest membership provides insurance cover.
- Guests are allowed 3 sessions before they are required to join the club; this is due to limitations in our insurance.
- Session hire covers the Marple club site and the River Goyt from Brabyns Park/Roman Lakes during club sessions and events only.
Off-Site Boat Hire
Club boats and equipment can be hired by members for use off-site. Before taking the equipment off-site it must be booked with the equipment officer.
|Boat + Equipment||Equipment Only|