- Last Updated: Wednesday, 23 April 2014 10:54
- Published: Monday, 06 December 2010 17:53
These are open to all paddlers:
- Tuesday 7:30pm to 9:00pm - General session (recreational & slalom).
- Thursday 7:30pm to 9:00pm - Slalom training.
- Sunday 10:00am to 1:00pm - General session (recreational & slalom).
In addition during the winter months there are Pool Sessions on Sunday evenings.
On some weekdays there are competition training sessions organised for specific individuals:
- Monday 6:00pm to 7:00pm - Slalom "endurance" training.
- Monday 7:30pm to 9:00pm - Slalom C1 training.
- Tuesday 5:30 to 7:00pm - Marlins (Junior) slalom training.
- Wednesday 6:00pm to 8:00pm - Slalom training (full runs only).
- Friday 6:00pm to 8:30pm - Slalom "technical" training.
If you have the necessary skills to take part in these sessions, please talk first to the appropriate coaches that organise these sessions to find out whether you can be accommodated.
Slalom training sessions that are held during the Tuesday and Thursday club sessions are open to everyone, however on Thursday evenings it is useful to be aware there might be some closed training groups running in parallel.